Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2000s propaganda

It was a simpler time so it’s romanticized
Its when I fell in love with the NBA. Ill always love those teams and those players.

But I can also be objective. Basketball on the floor in the late 90s to early 00s was woat.

Last edited:
Another irrelevant fact. He wasn't in his prime the entire time. That average doesn't represent his best body of work. Players rise and decline.
You said to refer to sheed in Portland as he was at his best then

I gave you his averages for his time in Portland

You responded with showing me his time in Portland

Now you telling me he wasn’t in his prime the entire time

Lmao

Rasheed would never be a top 10 player in any era

That’s all I know
Great players would find ways to be great in era. Bron would kill in the 70s, and DR.J would kill today.

When you say something thats mental and about drive like he was under achiever, then he is who he is.

Sheeds skillset would be more useful today, but it would still be attached to someone yall called an under achiever.

Great players would find ways to be great in era. Bron would kill in the 70s, and DR.J would kill today.

When you say something thats mental and about drive like he was under achiever, then he is who he is.

Sheeds skillset would be more useful today, but it would still be attached to someone yall called an under achiever.
Who’s an underachieving stretch big that is a below average shooter?

You said to refer to sheed in Portland as he was at his best then

I gave you his averages for his time in Portland

You responded with showing me his time in Portland

Now you telling me he wasn’t in his prime the entire time

Lmao
Players develop and get better. I don't care about his 2nd or 3rd year. If I take the years he was him and average them out it paints a different picture. As it does and has with tons of players.

You're only using that average cause it serves your argument.

Fuck off.

Players develop and get better. I don't care about his 2nd or 3rd year. If I take the years he was him and average them out it paints a different picture. As it does and has with tons of players.

You're only using that average cause it serves your argument.

Fuck off.
Sheed’s cherry-picked peak 4 years in Portland

18 and 7

IMG_9243.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back