Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Hardly any left footed players which is why Shaw prolly got in, hes always produced for England too tbh

Would had liked to see Harvey Elliot and Colwill in too...

Glad Hendo finally got cut though...

I like Elliot and certainly rate him over Curtis Jones. I suppose he's a bit Bowen like.

Yup no Kalvin-Phillips, no Hendo, no rashford, no sterling.

Solanke unlucky to miss out

🤣
Start the countdown for the new guy

So that's why he didn't clap the fans at the end. I knew something was snakey about that gesture as he never tried to endear himself to the fans.
Probably wore spurs socks to Cobham every day! 😂

I like Elliot and certainly rate him over Curtis Jones. I suppose he's a bit Bowen like.

Yup no Kalvin-Phillips, no Hendo, no rashford, no sterling.

Solanke unlucky to miss out

Yeah Bowen has been played more of a attacking right or winger rather than forward this season... I expect he will be cut eventually though, if 7 or 8 players have to go... Elliot is defo one for the future so would be good to get him some experience...

Tons of 10's and AMs in the squad too, I hope Southgate plays Foden in the right position and doest waste him playing out of position just to shoe horn a ton of players in...

Would be hilarious if RDZ ended up at Chelsea lol

Caicedo... Sanchez... Cucurella

power-point.gif

Caicedo... Sanchez... Cucurella

power-point.gif

Nah he would love to be playing with those 3, well atleast Caicedo and Cucu but Sanchez is great with his feet... Hes moaned like fck since they didnt get replaced and Pervis got injured...

Mad thing is Poch had Chelsea going in the right direction and looking good towards the end of the season... Such a crazy Todfather decision to make...

Damn they could have given Poch one more year

Them bitches were trending in the right direction at the end of the season

The problem is a club like Chelsea you won’t find a manager that will be happy to be just given players and told to work with them. The same reason De Zerbi left Brighton.

I feel like United are trying to follow that format but it’s a format that works for selling clubs better.

The problem is a club like Chelsea you won’t find a manager that will be happy to be just given players and told to work with them. The same reason De Zerbi left Brighton.

I feel like United are trying to follow that format but it’s a format that works for selling clubs better.
Thomas tuchel would like to say hello plus that was the model under Roman.

Also that was the model under Roman people forget tuchel was going to be given the Klopp treatment and he didn't want it after that Chelsea changed their recruitment

Thomas tuchel would like to say hello plus that was the model under Roman.

Also that was the model under Roman people forget tuchel was going to be given the Klopp treatment and he didn't want it after that Chelsea changed their recruitment

Nah Jose got players he wanted and so did Conte.

Tuchel situation was weird but I believe he’d go back tomorrow which makes it weirder.

Last edited:
Nah Jose got players he wanted and so did Conte.

Tuchel situation was weird but I believe he’d go back tomorrow which makes it weirder.
First term Jose but after that it was alternative. That's why Conte was complaining every week about not getting his players and completely shut down in his second season.

Backing Klopp and pep is easy if you do that with pochenttino and he fails the next manager has a group of players he can't identify with... They learnt that quickly after the Tuchel incident

Back