Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Strikers and wingers are important to him (what we don't have) the psg Bayern Munich match stands out to me if they win strong chance they win back to back champions league.

I just can't think of anyone else 2 bad managers has damaged any good faith people had in a rebuild
LOL, A great Goal Keeper and solid CBs are important too bcos that mfer throws everyone forward, alot of times the GK and CBs are left all by themselves to defend counter attacks (although, he had Alphonso Davies at his fastest. That mfer used to run down EVERYBODY)

U know what, Kamikaze football, why not. Will be better than the bullshit we are watching now.

Wow, thought the kid was going to holdout for Barcelona. Btw this kid and Paez, We are definitely winning it all in 2030…

The kid is legit. The dribbling is amazing, but it is the shooting that impresses me the most.

So besides the usual bunch, who else is injured?

Edit: I just saw the list

Players unavailable today:

Nkunku
Colwill
Thiago Silva
Disasi
Reece James (C)
Sanchez
Ugochukwu
Chilwell (VC)
Gusto
Sterling
Chukwuemeka
Fofana
Lavia
Enzo Fernandez

£526m worth of players out tonight.

Damn forgot you had fofana and Lavia!
How these players pass their medicals only to live rent-free in the physio room is a wonder.

Next season chelsea should sell chilwell (another Leicester dud) and let maatsen take the spot permanently.

Back