Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Seriously tho, it’s one season with mitigating circumstances. A team so young and the crazy incomings..it’s similar to Ten Hag at United in that the club is unsettled before the season kicks off.

If you sack Poch who you going with? How many players could you buy a new manager given the money already spent and ffp concerns?

The market for managers is a gamble for a few big clubs.

Poch isn’t far off imo…needs some more senior players.

Seriously tho, it’s one season with mitigating circumstances. A team so young and the crazy incomings..it’s similar to Ten Hag at United.

If you sack Poch who you going with? How many players could you buy a new manager given the money already spent and ffp concerns?

The market for managers is a gamble for a few big clubs.

Poch isn’t far off imo…needs some more senior players.
All seriousness Chelsea fans are not expecting to beat arsenal they are expecting a style of play and tactics. Played Liverpool and get this treatment hes playing arsenal and didn't think to change anything?

All seriousness Chelsea fans are not expecting to beat arsenal they are expecting a style of play and tactics. Played Liverpool and get this treatment hes playing arsenal and didn't think to change anything?

The same gripes I have against Ten Hag. In fact tonight watching Chelsea I could have been watching United. In game management is another one both these managers suffer from.

I know I should be used to new managers every 2-3 years but honestly I’d only go for Nagglesman this summer, otherwise let ETH run his contract. If it’s really bad by November/xmas sack him.

Back