Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

I'm just waiting for the other show to drop sometime today. If we get another points deduction, it's over. And I honestly can say "Fuck the Premier League". I know that this was Moshiri and Kenwright's fault that we are in this position to begin with. But if the rules ain't the same for all clubs, then why bother. This is not a diss to any other teams in here. But when you do things step by step within the Premier League's watch and get their OK, and they still hit you, what's the fucking point!!!

I'm just waiting for the other show to drop sometime today. If we get another points deduction, it's over. And I honestly can say "Fuck the Premier League". I know that this was Moshiri and Kenwright's fault that we are in this position to begin with. But if the rules ain't the same for all clubs, then why bother. This is not a diss to any other teams in here. But when you do things step by step within the Premier League's watch and get their OK, and they still hit you, what's the fucking point!!!
If y'all get another points deduction then people will go after the Premier League and ask them why they've got time to grill you lot but not City and Chelsea. They're only going for Everton because they're shit scared of City and want to seem like they're doing something about FFP

Reactions: GNS
If y'all get another points deduction then people will go after the Premier League and ask them why they've got time to grill you lot but not City and Chelsea. They're only going for Everton because they're shit scared of City and want to seem like they're doing something about FFP
I gave up on the Premier League going after City. They are moving the goal posts for them. We've fucked up and I can admit that. They really don't want to see another team reach the heights of the Big 6. They are already saying that Newcastle have to sell before they run afoul of FFP. They might look hard at Villa too if they really want to.

Back