Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

A team with a style of play and philosophy who know what theyre doing vs. a team that dont...

That’s why it’s a shambles. But I also think the match going fans are a shambles. Must win game imo…

Second half players heads dropped but so did the fans. It was 2:2. It never used to be like this I’m realising that it’s beaten fanbase.

Poor all round.

That’s why it’s a shambles. But I also think the match going fans are a shambles. Must win game imo…

Second half players heads dropped but so did the fans. It was 2:2. It never used to be like this I’m realising that it’s beaten fanbase.

Poor all round.

Its like we dont expect anything right from KO... When the second goal went it, it was 'ohh here we go again'...

Remember when we were expected to win every game, even when there was only 10mins left... Like City last night, you just knew they would pull something out the bag...

Its like we dont expect anything right from KO... When the second goal went it, it was 'ohh here we go again'...

Remember when we were expected to win every game, even when there was only 10mins left... Like City last night, you just knew they would pull something out the bag...
Because we lack the concentration to defend for full match

It’s almost like we expect the other team no matter who it is to score at some point in the match

Gone are glory days of us having a staunch defense

Back