Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Those new Adidas Preds are dope... Need them in the OG red instead of the burgendey though...

Chaussure Predator Elite FT Terrain souple - Noir adidas | adidas France

adidas Predator 30 Elite FT FG 30th Anniversary Homme - IF8897 - FR

adidas Chaussure Predator Elite FT Terrain souple - Orange | adidas Belgium

edit: the old red joints are out...

Last edited:
What a finish...

World class Bernardo!

He must be most manager's dream.
A guy who is technically capable of playing a variety of positions proficiently, demonstrably tactically astute with football IQ to match.

Coupled with the fact that he's wanted out from Man City for the past 2 seasons, yet he's applied himself professionally and you don't hear nonsense like his agent in the media making statements to try and engineer moves for him etc.

World class Bernardo!

He must be most manager's dream.
A guy who is technically capable of playing a variety of positions proficiently, demonstrably tactically astute with football IQ to match.

Coupled with the fact that he's wanted out from Man City for the past 2 seasons, yet he's applied himself professionally and you don't hear nonsense like his agent in the media making statements to try and engineer moves for him etc.

I didnt know he wanted out from City...

Yeah he just quietly goes about his business and often gets overlooked by fans and media... Im not even sure what his best position is tbf

I didnt know he wanted out from City...

Yeah he just quietly goes about his business and often gets overlooked by fans and media... Im not even sure what his best position is tbf

Yeah he almost left in the summer for PSG!
I understand that when Mahrez opportunity came for him to go Saudi, Pep quashed the deal which at the time all parties (ie Man City, PSG, player) had terms agreed.

He signed a 1 year contract extension with release clause as a compromise.

I think his family aren't settled in Manchester for some time which is predicating the move.

Back