Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

I think we will have an election in the next 4 months. The extreme right off the party will be at his neck now
4 months is optimistic. The Tories have barely got a collective IQ score that gets past double digits and don't realise the longer they stay in the worst it'll get for them - wouldn't be shocked if we got another 12ish months of this zombie government

No way he gets Home Secretary.
James Cleverly as Home Secretary, David Cameron as Foreign Secretary.

He's probably turning up to finish the mess he created - he's the one that enabled these far right psychos to take over the Conservative party and run the country through the mud over the past 13 years. This is all on him

Nah, I wish we can play the big teams every week. The price tag will always speak volumes but our midfield is so fuckin quietly diligent in build-up play. Enzo dropping deep basically at LCB to receive the ball and immediately spring the progression, Caicedo always seemingly in the right pockets to receive and distribute as well. The Gallagher 180 from last season will always stand out to everyone because he’s so vastly improved his technical abilities as well. And with Lavia, Carney and sometimes Nkunku still to add to this midfield. Nah, we have a depth headache in all the right ways

I hope that's illegal
LMAO, @GNS like.....

th

Back