Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Everton Twitter is a sad place today. From Dyche not having too long left to the fans not having it in them anymore to lift the team up, you would thing that Everton was one game away from going down. I'll tell you this, Dyche style of play doesn't hack it anymore. It's like they played not to lose instead of trying to win. We are so lucky that the teams that came up plus Wolves are terrible.

Btw, I’m pretty sure we loaned our best winger to Strasbourg.

It’s a Chelsea thing.

He's too languid for me, so he'll need to step up to the Premier League's pace IF he makes it.

One thing however is he looks strong in the 50/50 duels.

At 1min55secs, he did the right thing decision-making wise, just a shame in didn’t result in a goal.

Has Mudryk played well?
I only want to watch this game once kluivert and sinisterra come on!

Guess Mudryk still stuck in the mud based on Pochettino latest comments...

Chelsea legend Emmanuel Petit believes Mykhailo Mudryk will not have taken kindly to Mauricio Pochettino’s post-match comments about him and suspects he will be dropped next week.

Petit feels it was a little harsh of Pochettino to single out Mudryk, particularly with the entire team struggling at the start of the new season, and suspects it will not have gone down well with the 22-year-old.

‘Mudryk isn’t the only one struggling in that team so pointing at him in the press will not help him at all because he’s not playing with confidence,’ Petit told Betway.

‘He will be thinking, “Why is my manager saying I don’t understand the way I should be playing in the Premier League?”

‘This is a bad sign for Mudryk and I’m pretty sure he will be on the bench next time against Aston Villa.

‘Next time Pochettino says something like that he should look at other players too because the Bournemouth game was not Mudryk’s fault.

‘Chelsea could have played for a week and wouldn’t have scored, there is no connection between the players because they are not speaking the same language. I was bored watching the game.’

Back