Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

@GNS Mount would have stopped this….

I was gonna post this video think its clear from this video one of the major issues was sitting back and allowing Brighton to pass the ball around...

Under ETH I was hoping we would be playing heavy metal football in defence and attack, chasing the ball down like we were possessed, even if that meant teams could send the ball over the midfield...

With his track record with drugs, sex, struggling with addiction and rehab, I don't even see how any of the allegations would even be a surprise

I think a lot of celebrity women/female comics have talked about him in their own group circles for decades.
Dannii Minogue comments have resurfaced about him.

In 2006, pop star Dannii Minogue called Brand a "vile predator" while describing an appearance with him on his MTV chat show 1 Leicester Square.

The Australian singer, who had been promoting her album The Hits & Beyond, told The Mirror: "[Brand] is completely crazy and a bit of a vile predator. I certainly don't think he has cured his sex addiction, that's for sure. He wouldn't take no for an answer.

"He's obviously very intelligent - but he wears more make-up than I do. Normally, I love guys with eyeliner on. It can be very sexy, but not on Russell. Absolutely no way, never, he's just not my type.

"Throughout the whole interview, he kept making shocking remarks that I can't even repeat. Just uttering the words would make me blush."

I am biased bcos he is Nigerian, but dude looks like the real deal. But always keep in mind the Bundesliga tax.....
He missed about 4 clear chances in that Bayern match. The yerdas would crucify him and the world would crucify the club for yet again not getting a clinical finisher

Back