Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea peeps,
Y’all letting Kepa go to Bayern with no proper backup for Sanchez. With our luck, Sanchez is gonna injured in the season.

Chelsea peeps,
Y’all letting Kepa go to Bayern with no proper backup for Sanchez. With our luck, Sanchez is gonna injured in the season.
Is Bettinelli a joke to you? 🤣

They'll obviously prioritize finding a back up (probably already are if the talks with Bayern are advancing). Kobel and the Madarshilvili brudda are on the list.

Arteta gets the dog after we lose the league to city and named it Win. Bought a damn dog to lift morale after the collapse. No other club would do that crap.

Imagine pulling a stunt like that at R.Madrid, Chelsea, City etc. His key fob, pass code and biometrics would be blocked the next day.

I always think of this when I hear a player getting locked out

Arteta gets the dog after we lose the league to city and named it Win. Bought a damn dog to lift morale after the collapse. No other club would do that crap.

Imagine pulling a stunt like that at R.Madrid, Chelsea, City etc. His key fob, pass code and biometrics would be blocked the next day.

Remember arteta played "you'll never walk alone" at the training ground and allowed Amazon to film that shit?!

oh-i-member-south-park.gif

@thefrenchwood bro, what is going on with your club??? PSG tripping, lol.
They've decided to become strict parents after their kids got a couple DUIs and face tats. It's pathetic. How do you attract big players when you treat your players like that?

Bernado Silva was their number one target. The man has been friends with Mbappé since the Monaco days. They think they don't talk about the situation? That's appealing to a guy that saw how things are done in City?

Why would Kane come here now? Makes no sense.

Re; Verratti. I think they believe they squeezed everything about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back