Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Im sure Laporta would to keep a good relationship with Mendes. Personally, I don't want him back lol. Idk if Flick thinks he can fix him, I just don't think its worth the time and money for that

I don't even want Cancelo back, he cost us in some games last year with his lack of defending

Im sure Laporta would to keep a good relationship with Mendes. Personally, I don't want him back lol. Idk if Flick thinks he can fix him, I just don't think its worth the time and money for that

I don't even want Cancelo back, he cost us in some games last year with his lack of defending
That sucks. Joao Felix is talented, but he needs to go to a mid table team (any top 5 league) that will build every thing around him.

Like my boy Téji Savanier. One of the best players in world the past 5 years, but few know about him outside France.

Man, did not think we needed this player bcos we have a lot of midfielders.

But while Casedei was on loan with them and when I was researching Maresca when we got linked to him, my most consistent reaction after every Leicester game I watched was “Man, Dewsbury-Hall is AMAZING”.

Still dont think we need him, but if the new manager wants his binky, I guess.

Back