Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

L'évolution de ma femme: Karchaoui started left back, moved to left wing and now a number 8

Thank god she's not going to Barcelona as rumoured

Another Nigerian, for free too, GET IN!!!!!

Palace were previously considering him as the Guehi replacement before we went and spent bread on Riad.
Getting any player for free is always a good deal. He'll do well for whichever club he lands at but I would be cautious on his ball playing ability, attention span and occasional decision making getting him into trouble.

One thing's for certain, he knows how to win a aerial duel better than any Premier league defender!

1717240974358.png
Source: skysports, march 2024

Another Nigerian, for free too, GET IN!!!!!

his aerial prowess was the reason I heard we were getting him (over 60% success), now are we getting rid of anyone, or does he just take Silva’s roster spot?

Owners seem adamant on selling Chalobah when he’s been very serviceable (I hate those diving headers though)

Glad Profe Bielsa gave Walter Dominguez his debut on the 🇺🇾 National Team. Heard he's being linked with a club in the Urugayan league first division, keep working brother

@GNS @DNB1 @Elzo69Renaissance

I hope this was just a casual Scotsman to Scotsman catch up and not tapping up... You already got Jason Wilcox! 😂

85590521-0-image-a-30_1717238076752.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson, 82, is spotted leaving private members club in Mayfair with Dougie Freedman - a week after the Man United target signed a new deal to stay as Crystal Palace's sporting director

Back