Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

West ham's Moyes are in the shitter.
0 wins in 4 now, 3 London derby losses too

L to Fulham 2-0
L to Crystal Palace 5-2
D to Liverpool 2-2

L to Chelsea 5-0

Inevitable. Moyes contract was up end of the season.
I actually said he should have left last season when he won the conference league; the fans were already turning on him back then but he delivered a trophy to paper the cracks.

Touching moment when he put the medal on his dad...

FyDX3REXoAIVNDV.jpg:large

Lopetegui is a good manager and he was my first choice for Palace. The only problem with him is that he moves a bit snakeish, the minute shit gets shaky or he sees a better opportunity, don't be surprised if he bounces...

Surprised he went with West Ham over Milan

He's said since last December that he wants to have another go in the Premier league.

‘It’s why I’ve said no to different countries and different situations because I would like to stay here in England. I feel like our team here is just starting and we want to achieve our dreams,’ Lopetgui told SkySports.

‘The way the country lives football here is special – it’s the best league in the world, the most competitive league in the world, the best environment for the players, coaches and fans too.

‘I have fought for titles, I have fought for different aims but of course for the most important thing to feel like you have a project you can put your stamp on it, where you can work and improve the performance of the whole club – if you ask me, I’d like this kind of challenge and to be able to achieve each aim the club has.

‘I have to be ready. When you accept a challenge, it’s not just about the players and the way you want to play… I think you have to understand where you are, what’s the culture of the club and the history too.’

He was ahead of Glasner for the Palace job but apparently he rejected it. Or Palace rejected him due to whatever demands he had. Either way he interviewed and went to Selhurst Park to watch games. I think he's been camped out in England since he left Wolves last summer

I dont like short strikers, so i was not really a fan. From the little u have seen so far, does he have the goods?
I liked what I saw but it's hard to judge when he barely got playing time. Moves well without the ball, could have been more clinical with the chances he got but he showed in Brazil he can score goals. It's what happens when the sporting director and coach aren't on the same page

Back