2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

If Cold Palmer wasn’t so cheap, Declan Rice would be the buy of the season for me.

Palmer single handily kept Chelsea out of a relegation battle and hat-tricks..gotta give it to him.

Arsenal. From here on out I hope you guys do it.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: Englishdude
Congrats Sadiq but make this your last time running .

The conservatives strategy of attacking diversity in London is so wild

Reactions: DNB1
If Cold Palmer wasn’t so cheap, Declan Rice would be the buy of the season for me.

Palmer single handily kept Chelsea out of a relegation battle and hat-ricks..gotta give it to him.

Arsenal. From here on out I hope you guys do it.
See usually I would say this take is so bad because no teams play with 10 men and the manager would adjust to the team..... But we have seen the fraud incharge has just realised tactics are important

Hermano, @GNS Does Jamaica know the talent they have in Omari Hutchinson, or is he just beginning to open eyes..?

When he said Omari Hutchinson >>> Palmer, he was not joking
People into football do. Some people probably just saw him as another British kid with JA links that we get all time.
I will say the couple games I've seen him play for the reggae Boyz he looked average af but he's young.
Hopefully he grows more into the national team and don't play like Bailey.
Great for his club team and meh for the national side.

People into football do. Some people probably just saw him as another British kid with JA links that we get all time.
I will say the couple games I've seen him play for the reggae Boyz he looked average af but he's young.
Hopefully he grows more into the national team and don't play like Bailey.
Great for his club team and meh for the national side.

• Haha
Reactions: toheeb27