Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Chelsea

Arsenal fans don't really mess with him but the group of arsenal players including Wenger talk highly off him and spoke about the fans not understanding what really happened

Hmmm…best days at Chelsea. But I remember at the time how good he was when Chelsea bought him. Surprised Arsenal let it happen and I don’t know/cant remember the full story.

Goat player. However they haven’t inducted a few players that should be there by now.

Hmmm…best days at Chelsea. But I remember at the time how good he was when Chelsea bought him. Surprised Arsenal let it happen and I don’t know/cant remember the full story.

Goat player. However they haven’t inducted a few players that should be there by now.
Wenger said there was a miscommunication and it's his biggest regret. Contract renewal team at the time messed up badly and Wenger etc didn't know until it was to late

Definitely Chelsea

Arsenal fans still call him "Cashley Cole" 💷

Most Gunners got no love for Fabregas or Van Persie too... I can't recall what it was, but I remember seeing a doc/interview with Wrighty in it and he said that it was a shame (mainly at cesc that certain fans felt that way)

Back