Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

This should have been a non-starter with these guys. Their track record is shiesty and going from Moshiri to them would be like out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Ride out this season, hopefully finalise whatever fines and/or penalties from the Premier League, then I'm sure a credible investor will be forthcoming with the new stadium in situ and Premier league status secured.

This should have been a non-starter with these guys. Their track record is shiesty and going from Moshiri to them would be like out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Ride out this season, hopefully finalise whatever fines and/or penalties from the Premier League, then I'm sure a credible investor will be forthcoming with the new stadium in situ and Premier league status secured.
I agree. But it seems like Moshiri is hell bent to go with these guys. I don't know the reason why, but he should be looking elsewhere.

Man united tryna take a Freedman from Palace?! 🤔

boondocks-riley-granddad-whoopin-learn-8069biqgrqj7rgcb.gif

Damn, I was about to take a victory lap and gloat about how well my boy Havertz is doing. But it seems like the “goals” are covering up some pretty poor play.

@Northside7 @Englishdude where are u guys on Havertz right now? As a Havertz fan, I know he is a very complicated player to root for.

View attachment 1274377

He does a job due to his height but he could do a lot of improving. Team player and presses well which is his main attribute that puts him in the squad.

Damn, I was about to take a victory lap and gloat about how well my boy Havertz is doing. But it seems like the “goals” are covering up some pretty poor play.

@Northside7 @Englishdude where are u guys on Havertz right now? As a Havertz fan, I know he is a very complicated player to root for.

View attachment 1274377

I'd prefer to have him come off the bench but if he can keep producing goals and assists I don't mind him starting.

He definitely needs to be kept on a short leash.

A betting man might just..

A) Bet on Bayern to win the CL

B) Bet on them to win the Bundesliga

C) Bet on them to win both

Put two bets on tonight I was pretty sure would lose... £10 on the Bet365 'Super Boost' Kane shot on target/Bayern to Qualify @2.00 and £10 PSG to win @3.00 buzzing they both came in....

:readyforwar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back