Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree but I just read something " rashford being overshadowed by klopps kids" lmao!
His utilization of the academy kids in Cups competitions (and even the league) is admirable. He has done that since he joined them. I am envious. We saw a little of that when Lampard was with us and we are still reaping that benefits of that today.

@Nope @Blue_London Casadei HAS to start today, or it makes zero sense why he was recalled. Enzo and Caicedo played 120 mins on Sunday and close to 100 mins on Wednesday. Gallagher a little bit less than them, but he has played a shit ton this season. Poch is begging for them to get injured.

@Nope @Blue_London Casadei HAS to start today, or it makes zero sense why he was recalled. Enzo and Caicedo played 120 mins on Sunday and close to 100 mins on Wednesday. Gallagher a little bit less than them, but he has played a shit ton this season. Poch is begging for them to get injured.
I have been saying poch doesn't have the chance to change his midfield..... In reality he doesn't want to he's going to play exactly the same team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back