Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Told you…

Totally expected that.
The 3 year rolling is why you get hit but these are Premier league rules and everyone agreed to it.

Everton charge #1: 19/20, 20/21, 21/22
Everton charge #2: 20/21, 21/22, 22/23

I saw some folks saying these are financial breaches so the penalty should be financial.
Problem with that is what's a fine to Man City if they get done? They spent £100m on Grealish, they can afford to waste another £100m in fines! 💷 can't get them out of points deductions and a severe one, could get them relegated.

Sorry Everton going through it but there's a bigger fish waiting to take the L in the grand scheme of things! 😂

Totally expected that.
The 3 year rolling is why you get hit but these are Premier league rules and everyone agreed to it.

Everton charge #1: 19/20, 20/21, 21/22
Everton charge #2: 20/21, 21/22, 22/23

I saw some folks saying these are financial breaches so the penalty should be financial.
Problem with that is what's a fine to Man City if they get done? They spent £100m on Grealish, they can afford to waste another £100m in fines! 💷 can't get them out of points deductions and a severe one, could get them relegated.

Sorry Everton going through it but there's a bigger fish waiting to take the L in the grand scheme of things! 😂
Now you know nothing is going to happen to them

I spent the last 2 years screaming #xaviOUT, I don’t not find this funny at all….

View attachment 1271449
I’ve been seeing Amorim’s name everywhere lately

You see this nigga Nkunku is broken again? Out 3-4 weeks.

The two seasons before Chelsea made a pre agreement for Nkunku he only missed 7 games due to injury. As soon as it was known he was going to be a Chelsea player, he has missed 49 games due to injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back