Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
The delusional comments from ETH post match make me wonder. When we’re shit, say we’re shit.

People called me crazy when I backed Ole but we didn’t fluke wins like we are now. We won five in a row before yesterday but it was terrible to watch.

Also I want 80% of these players gone.

Now I know the gaffer has potential because last season proved it. But I just wonder now if the new regime will keep him in or just start the summer with a new manager.

It’s the worst time to look for a manager with Barca, Liverpool and Bayern and possibly Chelsea all looking for new coaches.

I dunno anymore. I do know we get dominated by most teams we play. It’s horrible to watch.

The delusional comments from ETH post match make me wonder. When we’re shit, say we’re shit.

People called me crazy when I backed Ole but we didn’t fluke wins like we are now. We won five in a row before yesterday but it was terrible to watch.

Also I want 80% of these players gone.

Now I know the gaffer has potential because last season proved it. But I just wonder now if the new regime will keep him in or just start the summer with a new manager.

It’s the worst time to look for a manager with Barca, Liverpool and Bayern and possibly Chelsea all looking for new coaches.

I dunno anymore. I do know we get dominated by most teams we play. It’s horrible to watch.

ETH comments got folks talking about his mental health! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back