Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Knowing Jesus injury record and the fact that Nketiah ain’t good enough, Arteta should have prioritised the striker situation ahead of getting a new goalie and spending what should have been "new striker funds" on an actual goal machine, instead of Kai Havertz.

So he's probably right, it isn't realistic to get a striker of calibre in Jan. There simply won't be funds without selling.

On a separate note, Martial will be free in the Summer, I could see him fitting with the way Arteta's Arsenal play.

Reactions: GNS
Knowing Jesus injury record and the fact that Nketiah ain’t good enough, Arteta should have prioritised the striker situation ahead of getting a new goalie and spending what should have been "new striker funds" on an actual goal machine, instead of Kai Havertz.

So he's probably right, it isn't realistic to get a striker of calibre in Jan. There simply won't be funds without selling.

On a separate note, Martial will be free in the Summer, I could see him fitting with the way Arteta's Arsenal play.

In9ekJpJ8wnN.gif

Striker winr4r4rr4r

I was reading about this, the census is we need to generate money to improve the team, thank you for your service you have been great
Damn, poor kid. I truly believe if Christensen and Rudiger stayed, Tuchel will still be Chelsea Manager. Those 2 leaving led us to make too too many bad decisions that summer that we are still paying the price for.

Tuchel is an asshole, so maybe he would have still found a way to get fired, lol. I miss him.

Damn, poor kid. I truly believe if Christensen and Rudiger stayed, Tuchel will still be Chelsea Manager. Those 2 leaving led us to make too too many bad decisions that summer that we are still paying the price for.

Tuchel is an asshole, so maybe he would have still found a way to get fired, lol. I miss him.
lol the scenes when he has Jackson as a wing-back

Tuchel really started the plan for a team of young players. Todd went from building a team the manager wants to building a team of the best young players

Back