Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Really poor end to the year for Utd. Most loses since the 1930’s and least amount of goals scored for a new season until end of year.

I think it will improve but ETH got until the end of the season to do something…or else it’s over.

Garnacho doesn't pass enough
You know who his idol is right? Lol
200w.gif

Really poor end to the year for Utd. Most loses since the 1930’s and least amount of goals scored for a new season until end of year.

I think it will improve but ETH got until the end of the season to do something…or else it’s over.
It’s over? It’s BEEN over for a long time.

Man United is Liverpool of the 90’s right now, with even fewer trophies.

He's not going make it to the end at this rate.
Eh I wanted it to work, oh well

They could be competent if they decided to play for one another and not as individuals, it happens in rare games and you win, then they go back to ego play.
My point exactly too many times we have seen Utd guys neglect to make the extra pass

Just to fuck shit up

Well I’d say it’s only up from here but w these lads we may fuck around and be fighting relegation lol

This isn’t normal

How do you attract top players if you can’t promise European football? I mean a few joined with the attraction they could take you back to glory.

From the outside there’s clearly something very wrong being the scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back