Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacking ten hag ain’t the answer but will be entertaining to see the whole process of thinking you’re back then realising it’s the players again.
U right but he’s also gotten more leeway than any coach since the great one

Plus u can’t get rid of all the bozos at once

Although sacking the coach don’t solve shit it’s also the only initiative you have to show the fan base that you trying and you care

U right but he’s also gotten more leeway than any coach since the great one

Plus u can’t get rid of all the bozos at once

Although sacking the coach don’t solve shit it’s also the only initiative you have to show the fan base that you trying and you care
I disagree on bolded.

Once you do that you bring a new coach who likely doesn’t like the bulk of the players currently in the squad. Therefore you have more players you need to offload whilst still trying to bring in “his” players.

Which ends in not being able to move many players on who then get no gametime and over time turn toxic in the changing room, leaking stories and before you know it, new manager is gone.

Process continues.

I disagree on bolded.

Once you do that you bring a new coach who likely doesn’t like the bulk of the players currently in the squad. Therefore you have more players you need to offload whilst still trying to bring in “his” players.

Which ends in not being able to move many players on who then get no gametime and over time turn toxic in the changing room, leaking stories and before you know it, new manager is gone.

Process continues.
Lol I think u misunderstood I’m agreeing w u

I’m just saying that fans are asking the board for some sort of actions to improve the squad asap

And although it’s not the best move, the one thing the board can always do is fire the coach as a way to show the fans see we ARE trying

Shit I’m on record saying the Tuchel firing was super premature

Sacking ten hag ain’t the answer but will be entertaining to see the whole process of thinking your back then realising it’s the players again.

Sacking Ten Hag aint the answer but neither is keeping him.

Simply, Man United need to ride out with him for the rest of the season while in tandem be working on getting Ratcliffe on board and putting the right footballing operations in place including a director of football. The DoF can then fire Ten Hag (presumably come end of the season) and implement the LT strategy with who the club believe is the right manager that can deliver whatever culture, sporting ambitions, style of play etc that they want. They also need to identify the transfer process because letting Ten Hag spend the amount of money he's spent on ex-Ajax boys including Antony and Onana, only for him to turn round and say "I can't play Ajax ball with these players" is criminal!

Seriously my man been making his agent rich on some dj envy scam shit!

Bro niggas sent Sancho to the mountains for 2 months but can’t figure out a way to teach Antony how to use his right foot

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back