Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, we count trophies. Win one, then i will take u seriously.

This fool telling his grand kids about the season they were ahead of Chelsea in the table, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell them Man United had the best manager of all time and I watched them win the treble in the 90th min...

Though I would also tell me I saw Brighton go from one goal from extinction to European football short period of time...

In 1997 Brighton were in Div 3, one goal away from extinction from the football league on the very last day of the season...

Then they were homeless for 2 years... Then played at a shite public athletics track for over 10 years until they got the Amex in 2011...

Theyve gone from Div3 in 2001, League 1 in 2010, Championship in 2016 to European Football in 2023 all without buying success, just with a good local owner and lifelong fan...

Now Chelsea fans are obsessed with Brighton because you bought Brighton's manager, staff, scouts, director of football and ton of players for £100mills and are still below them in the league for 2 years running...

Im not a proper Brighton fan but Ive been ST holder on the bandwagon since 2011 and I cant help but think its mental Brighton playing in Europe, especially after my uncles and cousins dragged me to the odd game as a kid thinking is sh!t and would rather watch Sunday League...

In 1997 Brighton were in Div 3, one goal away from extinction from the football league on the very last day of the season...

Then they were homeless for 2 years... Then played at a shite public athletics track for over 10 years until they got the Amex in 2011...

Theyve gone from Div3 in 2001, League 1 in 2010, Championship in 2016 to European Football in 2023 all without buying success, just with a good local owner and lifelong fan...

Now Chelsea fans are obsessed with Brighton because you bought Brighton's manager, staff, scouts, director of football and ton of players for £100mills and are still below them in the league for 2 years running...

Im not a proper Brighton fan but Ive been ST holder on the bandwagon since 2011 and I cant help but think its mental Brighton playing in Europe, especially after my uncles and cousins dragged me to the odd game as a kid thinking is sh!t and would rather watch Sunday League...
LMAO, he telling his whole life history like i give a fuck, GTFOH.

3 straight losses to the little little Chelsea. U are my bitch.

LMAO, he telling his whole life history like i give a fuck, GTFOH.

3 straight losses to the little little Chelsea. U are my bitch.

Giving you a history lesson of the team Chelsea tried to buy and ended up in a mid off with Brentford as a result, plus with your pockets half a billi lighter...

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
fist-bump-dap.gif

Ange: "We ride together, we die together. High line for life"

@Infamous114 Dortmund of all teams are the ones trying to end Levekusen’s winning streak, lol.

They will probably remember they are Dortmund and fuck things up in the 2nd half.
I need Dortmund to stick to the script. We've depended on these losers far too many times to end the Bayern reign. Leverkusen got the juice

I need Dortmund to stick to the script. We've depended on these losers far too many times to end the Bayern reign. Leverkusen got the juice
I was surprised Bayern are only 2 points behind. The way the fans hate on Tuchel, one would think it was way more.

Rooting for my boy Tuchel, but also ok if Leverkusen end their reign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back