Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piers-Morgan-Cristiano-Ronaldo-interview-2063002.jpg

The goat tried to warn us that them niggaz couldn't cook. The same staff, same facilities, same kitchen, same unseasoned meat 😞

Since we have a NBA and a wnba thread. Is there an issue with having a wsl/Liga f/féminine nations league etc thread?

@toheeb27

@Blue_London

@dontdiedontkillanyone

@Infamous114

I think this would be a good idea and good look for abw as a whole. I know nothing of the women's game too much(big up bunny) so I don't think I should be the one to start it u guys that are into it I'm surprised y'all haven't made a thread as yet

Since we have a NBA and a wnba thread. Is there an issue with having a wsl/Liga f/féminine nations league etc thread?

@toheeb27

@Blue_London

@dontdiedontkillanyone

@Infamous114

I think this would be a good idea and good look for abw as a whole. I know nothing of the women's game too much(big up bunny) so I don't think I should be the one to start it u guys that are into it I'm surprised y'all haven't made a thread as yet
I get your point but it's still football I don't understand why the threads would be separate. Also there's just not enough people to make it worth it.....like the tennis thread

I get your point but it's still football I don't understand why the threads would be separate. Also there's just not enough people to make it worth it.....like the tennis thread
I think you're putting down the women's game.
How is it not enough people when it's a constant topic in here?
Having a women's soccer thread would bring some positive light to the website especially for women looking up forums on the google.

I definitely think it's worth a try

I think you're putting down the women's game.
How is it not enough people when it's a constant topic in here?
Having a women's soccer thread would bring some positive light to the website especially for women looking up forums on the google.

I definitely think it's worth a try
Lol positive light this site is in the gutter. I would be doing these women a favour by not getting them on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back