Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we'll ever see the Ansu that we saw years ago and that's tragic. He was supposed to be next at Barcelona
This sucks. Same sadness I have with Hudson Odoi. Was legit great in his teens, fucked up his Achilles and it’s injury after injury since then. Not the same player anymore.

Hope Ansu can overcome his current bad luck. Don’t think any of his injuries have been career altering yet. The Meniscus tear that kept him out for a year is the big one.

This sucks. Same sadness I have with Hudson Odoi. Was legit great in his teens, fucked up his Achilles and it’s injury after injury since then. Not the same player anymore.

Hope Ansu can overcome his current bad luck. Don’t think any of his injuries have been career altering yet. The Meniscus tear that kept him out for a year is the big one.
Yea but after a while it becomes more of a mental hurdle than a physical one

True. I am just going to blame Brighton. Those mfers broke my boy Lamptey too, fuck them…..

The funny thing is lamptey left Chelsea on the back of knowing there wasn't a path at RB because Reece James was up next after Azpi. Yet both are so injury-prone that he could have stayed and got more game time than initially thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back