Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should've been 3 points, not 1. We got copa america and we're going to be embarrassed bad. That first half fellas? We can beat some good countries above us playing like that. Second half? Fucking Gibraltar can give us a game, or Andorra.

Play the youngsters, we literally have nothing to lose.

When the (your) national team plays and they mess up, i feel like old man tano. Dudes a huge River Plate fan, but well respected by all fans in Argentina. We are all Old Man Tano in a way.

🤣 start at :52

Reactions: GNS
Guerrero need to come on and play with Lapadula. We been clamoring for that the Peruvians.

Sonne
Guerrero
Carrillo
Flores
Zanelatto or Cartagena

Need to get gametime
5 on the list got game time.

Last wcq take until September!

I seen pictures on Twitter of Oliver Sonne throwing the Peru jersey in disgust for not getting on the pitch. I understand his frustration, shits a situation no matter where the ball rolls. We are last in the standings, playing shit football, but more than capable of hanging with the Conmebol/world cup regular top tiers. He (Sonne) sees the landscape and is like, I can replace Luis Advincula (Boca Juniors) or Aldo Corzo (Universitario de Deportes). Bro can play 10+ years easily for the national team. He has some origins in Denmark, but he's also a Peruvian. If this is the route Peru and other national teams take to get the best players, so be it. It would not be right to just pick people from the peru league when our league is trash. We can't expect results playing these big tournaments/world cup qualifying if the talent discrepancy is too great. I hope as a Peruvian, we didn't fuck up the opportunity for the next future RB. I'll land my ✈️

So they've just made everything up just for the Everton case. I really can see Chelsea and City getting off from their investigations/charges.

If it's in the Premier League's interest to be self-governing and away from UK government interference/regulation then it's pretty much essential for them to go hard on them if they're found guilty.

Barnsley being kicked out the fa cup for fielding an ineligible player and the first comment on the BBC website...they just want to punish other clubs what about man city

Lmaoooooo

Last edited:
So they've just made everything up just for the Everton case. I really can see Chelsea and City getting off from their investigations/charges.

If it's in the Premier League's interest to be self-governing and away from UK government interference/regulation then it's pretty much essential for them to go hard on them if they're found guilty.
Chelsea has been banned from transfers a number of times also let's not forget the club was basically shut down. With all that history what makes everyone so optimistic that they won't get punished ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back