Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Maybe we should ask for a replay like Liverpool did. All of these former referees said that should have been a second yellow card and a send off. I’m at the point where we should start being the bad guys. Not to many people respects us anymore. So we need to take our respect.

Bruh, I couldn’t have been Beckham..he handled that extreme hate very well.

I would’ve walked ingot the field w the picture that got me the red card and been flipping them off throwing in the DX suck it sign

I would’ve died lol

I'm not going to say anything bad about him now.

Neither was I. From the BBC:

On 12 October, the Premier League club said Kenwright had a cancerous tumour removed from his liver six weeks before.

Everton said the operation was "completely successful", but complications meant Kenwright required a "prolonged period in an intensive care unit".

Announcing his death on Tuesday, Kenwright's family said he "passed away peacefully" on Monday night "surrounded by his family and loved ones".

RIP

This is hilarious

How much was he asking for to fumble the Saudi tax free bag?!

Allegedly he went to Notts Forest last year for £100k/week so I'm presuming that his ask was more than that.

The problem with Lingard though is that he's johnny-come-lately to the bag, so he ain't a prize to them once they got the likes of Liverpool captain Hendo, world cup winner Kante, prime Wolves captain Nevez and the like.

He ain't the Man United legend that he thinks he is...he needs to just go MLS and take something like £40-£75k a week depending on location, and chill and enjoy the lifestyle

Back