Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Blame the glazers but they’ve spent, just your players have done a Chelsea and underplayed to force managers out, need to fix that before anything.

I agree but I hate when people say Glazers have spent. The club has spent.

Allowing the club to spend revenue made doesn’t mean they have spent.

Glazers could have put in £90m this season to circumvent FFP. They didn’t. They won’t.

We got loan deals instead…embarrassing.

Glazers could have put in £90m this season to circumvent FFP. They didn’t. They won’t.

We were mocked for years with wingers model when doing the stadium, spending pennies on average players and trying to compete, the model worked eventually but was banter for a long time.

I feel a lot of Man U fans live off past achievements and carry an arrogance, expecting shit to change in a single transfer window.

Exactly the club is leveraged to fck, they didnt even spend that much to buy the club... They just keep borrowing money against us... They are making a fortune from our mediocrity...

Why would they sell a club thats making them a fortune just ticking along aslong as we make CL each season???

Reactions: GNS
We were mocked for years with wingers model when doing the stadium, spending pennies on average players and trying to compete, the model worked eventually but was banter for a long time.

I feel a lot of Man U fans live off past achievements and carry an arrogance, expecting shit to change in a single transfer window.

I don’t know why you feel like that…

Utd fans who know what’s going on don’t feel like that. We know what it is…

We got Weghorst on loan ffs…

Rival fans and the media hold Utd up to higher expectations than what we do…that’s on you lot..

Meanwhile we continue to protest and continue to scream Glazers out.

Reactions: GNS
Once the culture around the club changes, everything should be coming back to normal.

It generally felt when Ronaldo left and we won a trophy we had turned the corner...

We were pressing and countering and players seemed to be on the same wavelength again... One reason people said Ronaldo wouldnt work as because he wouldnt press but were not pressing anymore...

Feels like now ETH is trying to play this more passing football, we no longer press, players arnt on the same wavelength again and heads look down...

I don’t know why you feel like that…

Utd fans who know what’s going on don’t feel like that. We know what it is…

We got Weghorst on loan ffs…

Rival fans and the media hold Utd up to higher expectations than what we do…that’s on you lot..

Meanwhile we continue to protest and continue to scream Glazers out.
The media shapes the thinking of many fans. If their favorite person behind the mic doesn't say it, it's not true.

The media shapes the thinking of many fans. If their favorite person behind the mic doesn't say it, it's not true.

The media shapes all thinking…it takes a strong minded person to question what your fed…

It’s why I never immediately jump on people based on media.

Whether its Greenwood, Russel Brand or Arteta.. always question the motives and make up your own mind.

Russell may be guilty but should YouTube stop his income based on allegations alone? I’m not sure…

Greenwood can’t be found guilty by British law but should he not be allowed to play football again? I’m not sure..

Arteta was getting roasted for three years mainly by their own fans…I repeatedly said give that man time…now Arsenal fans are floating on their high and mighty telling rival fans about the ins and outs of their club. Media was saying he wasn’t good enough.

Media been controlling people for years..gotta be you own man and make a decision for yourself…

I’m not saying Greenwood or Russel are innocent for those who may get triggered..I’m just questioning the motives.

Nothing wrong with asking questions.

The media shapes all thinking…it takes a strong minded person to question what your fed…

It’s why I never immediately jump on people based on media.

Whether its Greenwood, Russel Brand or Arteta.. always question the motives and make up your own mind.

Russell may be guilty but should YouTube stop his income based on allegations alone? I’m not sure…

Greenwood can’t be found guilty by British law but should he not be allowed to play football again? I’m not sure..

Arteta was getting roasted for three years mainly by their own fans…I repeatedly said give that man time…now Arsenal fans are floating on their high and mighty telling rival fans about the ins and outs of their club. Media was saying he wasn’t good enough.

Media been controlling people for years..gotta be you own man and make a decision for yourself…

I’m not saying Greenwood or Russel are innocent for those who may get triggered..I’m just questioning the motives.

Nothing wrong with asking questions.

I get what youre saying... Without addressing your Greenwood and Brand thing but just generally, its like weve lost the ability to debate without people catching feelings... Whats wrong with agreeing to disagree at times and still getting along???

It really pisses me off is its like we cant have discussions and ask questions anymore, its how progress is made and people learn and get educated about things...

Going into a game knowing you are going to lose is a different feeling

Anyway

Surprised we could've drawn that.

Watching other teams hold the ball for 90 minutes while we hoof it forward hoping some shit happens is tiring AF.

Onana fucked up, the memes are out
Not even mad tho
Our luck is shit right now
Asi es

Bayern is kinda crap

Going into a game knowing you are going to lose is a different feeling

Anyway

Surprised we could've drawn that.

Watching other teams hold the ball for 90 minutes while we hoof it forward hoping some shit happens is tiring AF.

Onana fucked up, the memes are out
Not even mad tho
Our luck is shit right now
Asi es

Bayern is kinda crap

Brighton can beat Bayern. No way we should score 3 at their place and lose…

Back