Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

What's going on there. They finished second all their best players want to leave
I just remembered Tobin Heath slating the club basically saying the training conditions were shit. Their women's team is still quite new compared to other clubs and I get the impression the club don't put much effort in the team. It's proper sus when so many top players want out

Edit:

I just remembered Tobin Heath slating the club basically saying the training conditions were shit. Their women's team is still quite new compared to other clubs and I get the impression the club don't put much effort in the team. It's proper sus when so many top players want out
Didn't the manager at the time say the same thing. To be fair they took so long to make a women's team I don't think they actually care

Didn't the manager at the time say the same thing. To be fair they took so long to make a women's team I don't think they actually care
I think I remember that at the time. You're right tho in they blatantly don't give a shit. They turned down a record bid for Russo and lost her on a free and now they're about to do the same for Earps - they're either shit at business or they're not bothered

💬 Quote of the day​

"All I’ve ever tried to do is help. And when I’ve been asked for help, I’ve gone above and beyond to help. I’ve worn the laces. I’ve worn the armband.” - Saudi resident Jordan Henderson on his tireless work for the gay community.​

FOOTBALL​

🤕 You’re Gunner regret this​

New_Project__15_.jpg
We wrote off Roy Keane’s hardman credentials a little early on Monday - it turns out the old bruiser has still got it.​
According to the Shot’s sources at the Emirates, the bloke in the video tried to headbutt Roy but ended up connecting with his shoulder.​
Keane was left unharmed, but his aggressor broke his own nose, and it was his blood on the carpet of the Emirates’ members lounge.​
The hapless Gooner is 42-year-old Scott Law, a £2,500-a-year hospitality season ticket holder who objected to Roy celebrating a United goal in the TV studio.​
He’s currently on bail after spending a few hours in the slammer.​

FOOTBALL​

📣 They didn’t mention this in the brochure​

image.png
When Arsenal midfielder Ainsley Maitland-Niles swapped north London for Lyon this summer, he was looking forward to life on the sun-drenched banks of the Rhône.​
Freed from the stifling expectations of hysterical Gooners and bile from Arsenal Fan TV, he could finally enjoy his football, and perhaps pop up to the Alps for the odd midweek ski trip.​
Unfortunately, Ainsley had forgotten to factor in the French side’s deranged “Bad Gones” ultras.​
After Sunday’s 4-1 home defeat to PSG, the group summoned the players to the Virage Nord stand, where one fan grabbed the mic to bollock the players like naughty school boys.​
ezgif.com-optimize_-_2023-09-05T105716.905.gif
“You're the ones who wear the Olympique Lyon jersey. Others before you have worn it, glorified it - you don't have the right to tarnish it”, he yelled, before branding players who’d left the club “little whores”.​
Guess a few angry YouTubers aren’t so bad after all…​

FOOTBALL​

🤕 You wanna Piz of me?​

ezgif.com-crop__2_.gif
If you’ve ever played Power League football, you’ll no doubt have taken an elbow smash to the face from some fat-arsed sales associate letting off steam after a tough week in the office.​
And it turns out the game’s brightest prospects aren’t safe from the rough and tumble of 5-a-side either.​
After landing an international call-up and transfer interest from Europe, Chilean wonderkid Damian Pizarro headed down to a local astroturfed cage for a celebratory kickabout with his mates.​
Inevitably, a fight broke out and Pizarro ended up fracturing his hand swinging a punch.​
He’s now been dropped by Chile. Oops.​

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

💉 Quick hits

🤑 Jordan Henderson says he didn’t go to Saudi Arabia for the money. He must really like air-conditioned shopping malls.​
🤦 A surprise candidate has emerged as a replacement for disgraced Spanish FA boss Luis Rubiales - Antonio Mateu Lahoz, the hapless ref who retired after handing out 17 cards in one World Cup game…​

Edit:

Lmao look at Lauren James she always reminds them of the score

Back