Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Lmao Henderson

There can be a lot of criticism, a lot of negativity around me as a person. And that was difficult to take. I do care about different causes that I've been involved in, and different communities… I do care. And for people to criticise and say that I'd turned my back on them really, really hurt me.

All I can say is that I apologise, I'm sorry that I've made them feel that way. But I haven't changed as a person.
dave-chappelle-money.gif

Lol @ lowlights!

My recent big issue with officiating is how they're using VAR.

I was a big advocate for VAR and still believe in its principles whilst accepting the degree for acceptable subjectivity (hence "clear and obvious" ruling) and margins with human error at play...

Yet we see already in the first 4 GW rounds, onana clearing a wolves man to deny them a blatant penalty, man City getting what's clearly an offside goal due to interference with the GK against Fulham. These are clear and obvious errors, nothing to do with subjectivity and all to do with at best incompetence and at worst downright corruption and cheating.

The officials need to be held to task, or start getting foreign referees especially for the var room. That way there's no "mates" helping each other out and everyone can be held accountable to each other

Last edited:
Lmao Henderson

There can be a lot of criticism, a lot of negativity around me as a person. And that was difficult to take. I do care about different causes that I've been involved in, and different communities… I do care. And for people to criticise and say that I'd turned my back on them really, really hurt me.

All I can say is that I apologise, I'm sorry that I've made them feel that way. But I haven't changed as a person.
View attachment 1170013

Only reason hendo is doing this interview now must be because of his selection into the England squad.
Knowing he'll be back on UK soil for the Scotland game next Tuesday, or just within the grasp of British media, he's probably feeling that he doesn't want to get "booed" by certain sections of the fans if he was to play etc.

Anyways he made his own rod for his back, now he gets to soothe his wounds with finest aloe vera 🇸🇦 💰 can buy! 😆

Very grim…

It's amazing what new ownership can do in such a short period of time (eg Newcastle).

I think if Everton survives this season again, then next season move into the new stadium alongside moshiri etc al being gone, things could turn positive dramatically.

I'm surprised no one would want to buy Everton. Got more history than Man City and a loyal passionate fanbase, just needs better management upstairs

It's amazing what new ownership can do in such a short period of time (eg Newcastle).

I think if Everton survives this season again, then next season move into the new stadium alongside moshiri etc al being gone, things could turn positive dramatically.

I'm surprised no one would want to buy Everton. Got more history than Man City and a loyal passionate fanbase, just needs better management upstairs
My only fear is getting the right people in to take over. Everyone has said, and by the looks of things is true, Kenwright picked Moshiri not for what he can do for Everton, but what he can do for Kenwright. Yes, Moshiri did spend a ton of money. But there was no plan and honestly, there still is no plan.

We let this go because people on social media that aren't even fans of the team.....kmt cho bbc

Meanwhile
IMG-20230905-WA0007.jpg

Back