2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

This is concerning though. I won’t fixate on it like I did with Jabari last season bcos Jabari was been pushed as the number 1 pick, Miller is not.

Hopefully as Brandon Miller gets strong, he will do better in the paint.

im betting on the finishing improving. Spacing will be better in the pros. There isnt a ton of shooting on that Bama roster especially in the front court which further clogs the paint. He's a much better creator then Jabari off the dribble but i understand the concern.

@toheeb27

y’all telling me this isn’t the same reason why everybody excited bout the Victor Wembeyama kid

I’m starting to think Bol not getting the same love cuz he ugly as shit and u can’t really market that face

w all due respect

he's definitely nice and has finally found some consistency in his game

but

this

Wemby is better at guarding in space. Plus he has the frame to put on more weight. Bol is nice no doubt but VW is on a different level

Struggled way more than we should've with Stanford yesterday.....the talent carried us to the win but the Chris Beard absence was definitely being felt

Sir Jabari Rice might be the best pickup from the transfer portal for any team

Need Tyrese Hunter to be more consistent playing at a high level....nice to see the growth and development from Marcus Carr over the years

Reactions: thefrenchwood