2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Then just draft a wing. Backup PG next. I personally will only draft a Center in the first round if he was starting caliber.
Miami is gonna have to pay Gabe Vincent in the summer (in addition to Strus) but I would prefer if they didn’t so having a real backup PG is a big deal for me just as much as the wing

But yeah lemme start looking into the College wings

Starting to look like this guy is gonna be overlooked because he's not a freshman/fresh out of high school.
Just curious, do u think he can be a Point guard in the NBA?

He was having a pretty shaky season before that 33 point game. His assists are up (this is really good), but he was shooting poorly, especially when they face better competition.

I do admit, i have a bias against these tweener guards who i am not sure can play PG in the NBA. For them to be successful in the NBA, they have to be lights out shooters and i have not seen that from Smith.

Just curious, do u think he can be a Point guard in the NBA?

He was having a pretty shaky season before that 33 point game. His assists are up (this is really good), but he was shooting poorly, especially when they face better competition.

I do admit, i have a bias against these tweener guards who i am not sure can play PG in the NBA. For them to be successful in the NBA, they have to be lights out shooters and i have not seen that from Smith.

Didn't think that he would. I think of him more as a SG. Last year he was terrible at playmaking, selfish even.

I think his shot can improve. And he has other elite skills.