Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

You can't be crying about a timeout being called at that time when you still got your team playing defense, Juwan in the wrong

Rivals have moved him all the way up to number 4.

@southsil4lil They have also moved your boy Dillon Mitchell 17 spots.

Super excited about this kid, a natural on the offensive end, gifted defensive and a crazy good athlete

Probably the prospect with the most upside we've recruited since KD

Pops said my nephew got into with Howard about play time a few weeks ago and they just got into a fight today it’s seems like the talent in their though but I mean idk how they gonna manage

No diss to your nephew. I've seen him play for years cause I got some peoples who a few years younger than him who played under the same AAU organization as he did.

He would've been better off going to G-town like he was committed doing at first or transferring to a mid-major program from Michigan. Just my opinion but he like a tweener for real. He not as athletic as most people who play the 3 and he not really a 4 either.

No diss to your nephew. I've seen him play for years cause I got some peoples who a few years younger than him who played under the same AAU organization as he did.

He would've been better off going to G-town like he was committed doing at first or transferring to a mid-major program from Michigan. Just my opinion but he like a tweener for real. He not as athletic as most people who play the 3 and he not really a 4 either.

Oh nah no offense taken Im starting to think that now myself. Michigan so big and prestigious it’s so much competition. Not really into basketball like that but I feel like now a smaller school might be good. Idk wtf happened at G Town tho

Oh nah no offense taken Im starting to think that now myself. Michigan so big and prestigious it’s so much competition. Not really into basketball like that but I feel like now a smaller school might be good. Idk wtf happened at G Town tho

From what I remember off the top of my head. Your nephew was committed to G-town. Some players got into some off the court stuff and the players and their parents didn't like how Ewing and the school handled it in terms of the support they gave the players until the investigation was finished. I believe he decided after situation with those players transferring and Matt McClung who had nothing to do with the incident transferring he felt that wasn't the place he needed to go.

Not worried about his jump shot?

Not really, its not great but its not completely broke either

Players always forget how to shoot when they come to Texas anyway so if it comes around its just icing on the cake for me

Back