Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

@HellCzar what's your people saying about the team behind the scenes? It kinda seems like they're imploding a little bit.

Pops said my nephew got into with Howard about play time a few weeks ago and they just got into a fight today it’s seems like the talent in their though but I mean idk how they gonna manage

Juwan was antagonized. Peep the video. He was trying to keep it moving, but they fucked with him. Hopefully Warde be chill, and keep my mans. Riding with homie regardless
Shit man he already having a rough season

this shit might be the nail in the coffin.... he can always come to Illinois

Bigga was a shot away from the final 4 last season , bum ass coaches can’t get to sweet 16, suspend my nigga, let him come back. Illinois…..nigga stop
Hey number one seed last yr..... looking at a 2 seed this year

Michigan is NIT bound if that this year

Pops said my nephew got into with Howard about play time a few weeks ago and they just got into a fight today it’s seems like the talent in their though but I mean idk how they gonna manage
Damn, I wondering if he was working thru a injury or something. Juwan needs more cohesiveness with the team because it's rare that I see them looking like the force that they should be

Back