Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

NBA scouts and trainers are the best in the business. I think they can see what would make good NBA talent and what wouldn’t.

I’d love to see RJ Davis get drafted high and do well, but at best he’ll be a role player and only be in the league for a few years before going overseas. Just doesn’t have the NBA level talent.

And to be fair, many of the top players that do get drafted don’t have the talent. But teams can only select from the pool they’re given each year.

That's not saying much.

Watching this McDonald’s All American game and any team depending on these freshman to win next year is going to be sorely disappointed.

Just saw the news of Luka Garza getting a NBA contract for the rest of the season with the Wolves.

With all the talk of Zach Edey going in the lottery, I preferred Luka Garza’s college game.

Just saw the news of Luka Garza getting a NBA contract for the rest of the season with the Wolves.

With all the talk of Zach Edey going in the lottery, I preferred Luka Garza’s college game.
Are you saying Garza gonna have a better career or..

Are you saying Garza gonna have a better career or..
Idk. Malachi Flynn just scored 50 yesterday. Sometimes it's about getting lucky and landing in a spot where the coach is willing to use your skillset.

I saw Quentin Grimes be super effective and then one day Thibs decided he hated him and refused to give him any playing time.

But to answer your question, Garza has been on 2 way contracts for his short NBA career, if someone drafts Edey in the lottery, he will get more chances to have a better career.

Idk. Malachi Flynn just scored 50 yesterday. Sometimes it's about getting lucky and landing in a spot where the coach is willing to use your skillset.

I saw Quentin Grimes be super effective and then one day Thibs decided he hated him and refused to give him any playing time.

But to answer your question, Garza has been on 2 way contracts for his short NBA career, if someone drafts Edey in the lottery, he will get more chances to have a better career.
i can’t even fathom Edey in the lottery

Yea, me neither. Raptors using their 2nd pick in the 1st round is the highest i can see him going. That should fall around 16, i think.
I looked at the teams in the lotto

Don’t see nothing for him.

Outside of the raptors, MAYBE Miami (I really doubt it) if not the cavs

Back