Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Toheeb gonna read this and smile and then say fuck barlowe

I get what Barlowe is trying to do. He came a long way to be looked at as a valid individual within this work space. I respect his hard work and dedication to putting out decent content. He has also forged a few relationships with some of these players and their inner circle, which he might be able to leverage into more lucrative endeavours.

Good to see, i already thought his handle was one of the best in the class.

Starting to hear some Ausur over Amen talk, i am not mad at it at all.

Been hearing the same which is really interesting

Ausur was already further along with his shot and had a more realistic chance of developing that part of his game, if he improved his handle I don't see why he couldn't be looked at as an equal or better prospect than Amen

Shooting, size, Defense..... lol.

Defense is the one thing i am worried about with Jett. But after this playoffs, i agree with Adam Spinella, we need to stay away from wings that cant shoot even if they are amazing on defense.
Gotcha lol

I honestly might just suggest Dariq

Gotcha lol

I honestly might just suggest Dariq
He is one i like too, just a little put off by the injuries. Just when i was starting to get over that, he had surgery AGAIN!!!!!!!

One thing that put him back on my radar was confirmation that his size is legit. For some reason, i thought he would come in at around 6'3-6'4. Coming in at almost 6'6 without shoes was really really good.

He is one i like too, just a little put off by the injuries. Just when i was starting to get over that, he had surgery AGAIN!!!!!!!

One thing that put him back on my radar was confirmation that his size is legit. For some reason, i thought he would come in at around 6'3-6'4. Coming in at almost 6'6 without shoes was really really good.

I honestly wouldn’t be able to handle the lakers having rui, Vando AND Dariq

I just hate Jett Howard lol

Back