Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Wonder why AJ Griffin isn't playing
Before he came to Duke, he had not played since January 2020 bcos of injuries. Looks like they are easing him back slowly. When he played 21 mins 2 or 3 games ago, i thought they were about to start ramping up his minutes, but they have gone back down since that game.

Finally got a chance to watch Zaga/Duke

Banchero was cookin. Feel like he might’ve got close to 30 if it wasn’t for the injury

Holmgren didn’t have a bad game. I think he played a lil timid though. Still made impact defensively.

I like strawther from Gonzaga

Duke transition D was ass last night

I’d love to see a rematch

Beating the teams we're supposed to beat and look good doing it but need to see us play some better competition

Got Seton Hall next week so that'll be a nice test to see how we've progressed since the Gonzaga game

Last edited:
@toheeb27

Scoot Henderson is the best PG not in the NBA and hes only 17. He might have gone number 1 if eligible this year. Haven’t been this impressed with a guard prospect since Ja/Trae. Check him out when you get the chance
Just watched the vid beta posted. Pretty impressive. U said "if eligible", is there a chance he is?

Also, no way your Magic draft another PG, right? lol

Just watched the vid beta posted. Pretty impressive. U said "if eligible", is there a chance he is?

Also, no way your Magic draft another PG, right? lol

no chance i was speaking hypothetically. He could be a generational talent so yes they probably would. Wenbanyama and SH are the two best prospects ive seen since Zion.

@toheeb27

Scoot Henderson is the best PG not in the NBA and hes only 17. He might have gone number 1 if eligible this year. Haven’t been this impressed with a guard prospect since Ja/Trae. Check him out when you get the chance
no chance i was speaking hypothetically. He could be a generational talent so yes they probably would. Wenbanyama and SH are the two best prospects ive seen since Zion.
Vecinie and Pennie are gushing over Scoot in this pod. Sam even says he would take him over Wenbanyama.

Will try to watch the next G League game to see what the hype is all about.

Vecinie and Pennie are gushing over Scoot in this pod. Sam even says he would take him over Wenbanyama.

Will try to watch the next G League game to see what the hype is all about.

I caught the game against the Warriors. He was clearly the best player on the court Kuminga and Moody included. Very impressive on both ends of the floor.

Back