Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Worst Sports Opinion Award Goes To......

AggressiveFrighteningArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif
Chi finally bought you off so you'll stop smacking him around. Chess moves

For real tho. What's the point of the notifications? If a person was interested in these awards he would just go to the thread when the results were posted.

Check to see if your watching the thread. And if that doesn't work check your preferences in your account. This happens to me where I get these notifications for threads that I don't want or never comment.

But I do think some threads if you go in and view them or react it will automatically change it to watch and every time someone comment it alerts you.

Hope that helps, it can definitely be annoying if you got a bunch of notifications like this.

Lowkey surprised i didn't get a nom cause apparently I was off the deep end when I said Travis Best was underrated in the 90s

Have the mods tried to constructing a private message with all the winners, blasting it out to everyone on the server, and then making a thread for all winners to post their reactions/results in? Sounds like more traffic in one thread then spread around like tryna juggle the Brady Bunch

Make sure y'all niggaz make y'all selves available for people to reach out to you whenever the servers go thru maintenance or whatever....

I mean you'll know absolutely nothing about it, and you'll have no answers..... But you gotta tell them niggaz something cuz they will literally message you on any platform they can find you down to fucking PlayStation messenger.....

So yeah to avoid surprises..... Make yourselves available 🤕

This...is fuccin hilarious. Lol!

"Apologies Du. I know you in the middle of GTA and all, but any word when the site will be back up??"

Back