Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Worst Sports Opinion Award Goes To......

For real tho. What's the point of the notifications? If a person was interested in these awards he would just go to the thread when the results were posted.

For real tho. What's the point of the notifications? If a person was interested in these awards he would just go to the thread when the results were posted.
Just him being a dick cause multiple people have asked to not be alerted before you did

How would they know the thread was made without the notification?

It don't matter tho, the notifications won't stop. I'd advise simply ignoring them

Or....come join in the celebration like you doing now

Now seems like a good time to formally acknowledge the newest mod to the site

Even tho his sports, film, tv, gaming, music and general life opinions are consistently terrible, I expect his modship to be....well shit, just as terrible

Please join me in congratulating @Chi-Town B to the mod circle! I look forward to what I expect to be a yearlong battle behind the screens

Even tho his sports, film, tv, gaming, music and general life opinions are consistently terrible, I expect his modship to be....well shit, just as terrible

Please join me in congratulating @Chi-Town B to the mod circle! I look forward to what I expect to be a yearlong battle behind the screens

1674138699790.gif

AggressiveFrighteningArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Back