Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 WNBA Thread (ACES WIN 1st WNBA TITLE)

Most of Stewie points have been off offensive rebounds. She is hitting mostly open shots.

Vegas should feel pretty good to be this close with her scoring so much

True..but she is knocking down that three w regularly. That's gonna have to make A'ja coming out that paint to guard her. I think Stewart maybe quicker than A'ja when she puts the ball on the floor. Foot speed wise

This game is too close ....and that's scary for kelsey Plum to go off. I have seen her do it too many times.

True..but she is knocking down that three w regularly. That's gonna have to make A'ja coming out that paint to guard her. I think Stewart maybe quicker than A'ja when she puts the ball on the floor. Foot speed wise

Stewie (and her teammates) has been getting open looks because of Seattle getting offensive rebounds. The only thing Vegas can do to stop that is box out and gang rebound better or (kinda unrealistic) the defender literally does nothing else but stay on her.

A'Ja is checking Stewart overall pretty well but 12 of Stewart's 27 is off wide open 3's because of scrambling after giving up an offensive rebound. Then Brianna got a put back from 1 of her missed shots. So that's 5 of her 9 made field goals or half of her made field goals are due to offensive rebounds.

I'm not hating on Stewie because she is hitting the shots and she is a great player, but it isn't like she created most of these looks to get her those points in the 1st half. She got most of those points off loose ball scrambles.

Back