Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 Unfunniest Member Award Goes To......

Unfunniest Member '22

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop projecting your faggotry

You're the only gay nigga here and you're the only nigga who was a designated sidekick to Race Jones for years... Until she publicly disowned you lmao

Stop PRO JECT ING .

Lol so you’re happy you became her sidekick orrr what? You stated you pretended to be another man to get women. That’s the gayest thing ever. Marc from the Bahamas but you never on that FBA talk now? And why you steal that girl pics?

Lol so you’re happy you became her sidekick orrr what? You stated you pretended to be another man to get women. That’s the gayest thing ever. Marc from the Bahamas but you never on that FBA talk now? And why you steal that girl pics?
Everything you say about marc only applies to yourself

He's not gay and hes not a sidekick.... you are both... you're projecting how you feel about yourself onto him and others, right?

Right.

Everything you say about marc only applies to yourself

He's not gay and hes not a sidekick.... you are both... you're projecting how you feel about yourself onto him and others, right?

Right.

No lol if you’re not a bitch why did you run off? Why did you pretend to be another man just answer the question. I get you and him built a great bond him having your back through the tough times but it’s very suspect.

Bet you can’t post not one recent pic of you with that girl you stalked from the ic. We know you can’t. I don’t believe that’s your car either. A abw character

Lol it’s just questions that you refuse to answer. You’re weak man I mean you assumed multiple identities this is just one. It’s cool your rap thing is going though. It’s cool your rap thing is going though.
"Yall know what happened yall just want me to talk about it" - uncle murda

I can't tell if it's because you're autistic or because you weren't at the IC why you keep asking me the same questions but everybody is pretty well versed on what happened there 10 years ago. I'm not ashamed because I had some incredible e-xperiences and procured some of the greatest exclusives known to the IC. Only Chicitys collection can rival mine. I'm just sorry that young woman/mother got violated and humiliated by the hacking for real but she turned out to be a 2 faced cyberwhore anyway, so meh

Uhhh, that's understatement fool

My "rap thing" is the reason im not a mediocre obedient subordinate like those who hate me are. It's the reason i experience the level of true independence i do. Ya see, number 1 im from Oakland, the most progressive non shit taking place on earth and 2, in the hip hop world whites and non blacks are our subordinates, they are beholden to us. Its the reason we don't relate on issues of race. I don't share the docile disposition a lot of yall have. So yea hoe, id say this rap thing ain't bad

"Yall know what happened yall just want me to talk about it" - uncle murda

I can't tell if it's because you're autistic or because you weren't at the IC why you keep asking me the same questions but everybody is pretty well versed on what happened there 10 years ago. I'm not ashamed because I had some incredible e-xperiences and procured some of the greatest exclusives known to the IC. Only Chicitys collection can rival mine. I'm just sorry that young woman/mother got violated and humiliated by the hacking for real but she turned out to be a 2 faced cyberwhore anyway, so meh

Uhhh, that's understatement fool

My "rap thing" is the reason im not a mediocre obedient subordinate like those who hate me are. It's the reason i experience the level of true independence i do. Ya see, number 1 im from Oakland, the most progressive non shit taking place on earth and 2, in the hip hop world whites and non blacks are our subordinates, they are beholden to us. Its the reason we don't relate on issues of race. I don't share the docile disposition a lot of yall have. So yea hoe, id say this rap thing ain't bad

Man that sound like a bunch of bullshit lol gtfoh lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back