Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Yeah because the running game opened up the passing game....falcons had a shitty team they was lucky to get 20 TDS....wentz is still making the same dumbass mistakes in Washington....just wait more is coming
Y’all like to act like like Wentz just throws INTs like that.

He had 2 years with over 7 INTs and one was his rookie year and the other was when they had WRs we never heard of

If y’all wanna compare Ryan first 6 years to Wentz, Carson played better without having a top WR of all time

If y’all wanna compare Ryan last 6 years Wentz still looked much better.

Y’all like to act like like Wentz just throws INTs like that.

He had 2 years with over 7 INTs and one was his rookie year and the other was when they had WRs we never heard of

If y’all wanna compare Ryan first 6 years to Wentz, Carson played better without having a top WR of all time

If y’all wanna compare Ryan last 6 years Wentz still looked much better.
Bruh he throws picks....it would've been more than 7 last season if the defenders caught the ball....he would've had 4 picks alone in the 49ers game last season....it ain't about picks either he tries to be superman at the wrong time too and he'll fumble the ball and lose it....He played for the team last season I KNOW how he plays and he's doing similar things in Washington you just don't know because you don't watch him but you will find out

Bruh he throws picks....it would've been more than 7 last season if the defenders caught the ball....he would've had 4 picks alone in the 49ers game last season....it ain't about picks either he tries to be superman at the wrong time too and he'll fumble the ball and lose it....He played for the team last season I KNOW how he plays and he's doing similar things in Washington you just don't know because you don't watch him but you will find out

Okay bruh. It’s playing out just like I said it was with Ryan

Back