Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

I'm surprised the doctors allowed him in the game. Guess they'll only pull you if you get hit in the head. Wouldn't be surprised if he has cracked ribs

On another note Mahomes was playing pretty average (average for Mahomes). He was saved a bunch of times by flags or dropped picks

I'm surprised the doctors allowed him in the game. Guess they'll only pull you if you get hit in the head. Wouldn't be surprised if he has cracked ribs

On another note Mahomes was playing pretty average (average for Mahomes). He was saved a bunch of times by flags or dropped picks

Doctors really only keep players out for head injuries

Yep.

that pick 6 wasn’t his fault last night

Gerald Everette fucked him with that lazy route running.

Asante Jr hands was broke last night too

bro dropped two pick 6s

That player was calling to come out the game and they still ran a route to him when he clearly tired and begging to come out

That player was calling to come out the game and they still ran a route to him when he clearly tired and begging to come out
They went no huddle. They were trying to catch KC off guard…and they did…Everette was open he just ran a lazy route. Herbert made the correct read. No one to blame but Everette on that.

They went no huddle. They were trying to catch KC off guard…and they did…Everette was open he just ran a lazy route. Herbert made the correct read. No one to blame but Everette on that.
I respectfully disagree. Bruh tried to run to the sideline and coach wave him back on and called a play for him.

Back