Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

only elite QBs in the league as of 09/09/2022.
No Order:
Rodgers
Mahomes
Brady
Allen

Then its players like that can be put in any order to me. But definitely a not elite like the 4 above. Its a real drop off to me.
Jackson
Dak
Watson
Carr
Wilson
Herbert
Burrow
Murray
Interesting you have Herbert in the 2nd group. He's looking amazing in his first 2 seasons

No Order:
Rodgers
Mahomes
Brady
Allen

Then its players like that can be put in any order to me. But definitely a not elite like the 4 above. Its a real drop off to me.
Jackson
Dak
Watson
Carr
Wilson
Herbert
Burrow
Murray
Herbert
Burrow

can move up if they ball this year imo

being truly elite is consistency and winning

No Order:
Rodgers
Mahomes
Brady
Allen

Jackson
Dak
Watson
Carr
Wilson
Herbert
Burrow
Murray
But back to this... how does that justify that guaranteed contract if he's not elite?

But back to this... how does that justify that guaranteed contract if he's not elite?
Lol, he deserves that and more. If he stays on the Cousins plan, he will get to free agency in 2 years (or get traded/signed ala Watson) and the “Free Market” will bless him with that and even more. The fear of injury is why people don’t follow the Cousins route. Hopefully Lamar stays healthy.

Lol, he deserves that and more. If he stays on the Cousins plan, he will get to free agency in 2 years (or get traded/signed ala Watson) and the “Free Market” will bless him with that and even more. The fear of injury is why people don’t follow the Cousins route. Hopefully Lamar stays healthy.

Lol at more

Back