Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

We would have 9 or 10 SBs if we drafted him like we was supposed to.

Dan would also legitimately considered the #2 QB of all time. He was better than Peyton, Montana and Elway

I fucks with Elway the most outta the guys you named. Elway had to overcome Dan Reeves to finally see what a real playbook looks like. It's all a personal preference bcuz they all are the greatest to ever do it but Elway was the most talented QB I have ever witnessed live and he played in a run first offense until he hooked up with Shanahan.

I fucks with Elway the most outta the guys you named. Elway had to overcome Dan Reeves to finally see what a real playbook looks like. It's all a personal preference bcuz they all are the greatest to ever do it but Elway was the most talented QB I have ever witnessed live and he played in a run first offense until he hooked up with Shanahan.
Oh yeah Elway was the Mahomes of his day.

I just think that Marino was Payton Manning IQ wise but he was much more talented as a passer imo.

Oh yeah Elway was the Mahomes of his day.

I just think that Marino was Payton Manning IQ wise but he was much more talented as a passer imo.
Marino was so good that Don Shula forgot how to coach. Shula was a Defensive guru and liked to run the ball. Totally gave that up with Marino. Matter of fact, the Dolphins never seriously cared about getting a ground game for Marino.

Marino was so good that Don Shula forgot how to coach. Shula was a Defensive guru and liked to run the ball. Totally gave that up with Marino. Matter of fact, the Dolphins never seriously cared about getting a ground game for Marino.

It makes my head hurt thinking about all the trash RBs Marino had to work with unfortunately

RBs like Bernie Paramelee and Karim Abdul Jabaar (not that one)

fat-joe-makin

That is big part of why Marino never won a ring

Well shit.

What about Jason Taylor?.........:popcorn:

He the homie!

The organization failed Marino by knowing he needed a run game but never giving him one. My fuck Marino take is because he didn't want a run game and wanted it all on him and he didn't deliver.

Zack Thomas put up tackle numbers in total but was extremely overrated. If its 3rd & 1 Zack Thomas going to make the tackle but only after the back already got 2 yards or better.

Back