Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Yea getting injured likely killed any thought about giving out a fully guaranteed contract. Also I think teams want to have Watsons contract as the exception and not the rule for QB contracts going forward

That's cause Lamar knows he's worth $175 minimum. I wouldn't pay $250 million for him, but he knows he can get at least $200Ms.

Eagles vs Bengals in the SB
lebron-james.gif

Slow down, brother. Let's get there first.

Yeah these prisoner of the moment memes

Petrino got the small excuse of not having Vick. No one was gonna coach that team to anything without him. Plus he didn’t do anything horrible until his exit. Urban Meyer kept doing one thing after another and nearly fucked up a generational QBs trajectory. He really is the worst coach ever.

Yea getting injured likely killed any thought about giving out a fully guaranteed contract. Also I think teams want to have Watsons contract as the exception and not the rule for QB contracts going forward
Injuries happen to every player. Murray got hurt as did Dak and other QBs. You pay the player due to their impact when they are on the field. He has not needed any surgery so his injuries are not major. If they paid him he would have played against the Bengals. All players should gey guaranteed money considering the risk of the game but they keep letting them owners get over.

Injuries happen to every player. Murray got hurt as did Dak and other QBs. You pay the player due to their impact when they are on the field. He has not needed any surgery so his injuries are not major. If they paid him he would have played against the Bengals. All players should gey guaranteed money considering the risk of the game but they keep letting them owners get over.

Yeah, that's not exactly gonna help Lamar.

Injuries happen more often with QBs that run. It's not like they lowballed him lol

All players should not get guaranteed money because it'd just bankrupt teams. That just makes no sense

Back