Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

dont-you-put-that-evil-on-me-michael-clarke.gif

Unless he comes w devante adams as a package deal n vegas eats 1/2 of carrs bs contract
David Carr is be far the best option available

Do you want to punt the next season? Are you willing to give up significant draft capital to get CJ Stroud or Will Levis?

Do you want to waste a 2nd or 3rd pick on a QB?

What is the solution moving forward? Remember, its only a matter of time before you have to pay the guys on defense. Quinnen Williams already stated he is not participating in the offseason program until he gets paid

I think Rodgers would be better with the Dolphins. Thinking of every time he gets someone to jump early for a free play just bomb it and Waddle or Hill will run to catch it lol

The fact you think 5 sacks from a DT is "bad", just shows how great AD is.

5 sacks in a season, let alone just over half a season, from a DT, is like 15-20 sacks from an edge/pass rusher.
While that is a good number for a DT, he missed 6 games. Can’t be all pro missing that many games

I think Rodgers would be better with the Dolphins. Thinking of every time he gets someone to jump early for a free play just bomb it and Waddle or Hill will run to catch it lol

tbh it would be wild if rodgers goes to miami...then they should draft bijon in the 2nd rd.

That o would be crazy

He can waive it though. Plus the Jets have talent on offense and we’d give him something he never had and that’s a top 5-10 defense.

I know he can waive it,I'm saying he ain't waiving it for the Jets.

And y'all defense has been up and down, mostly down, the last five seasons or so. Just like the Raiders.

He ain't going to the Raiders East Coast.

Back