Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

Let's remember that the first 6 years were with backup QB's under center. Josh McCown, Fitzpatrick, and Winston aren't an appealing group.
His most productive seasons stats wise came before Brady though.

I wanna see him string together a couple 1300 yard season and be truly elite.

My take on the HOF is only the true ELITE players should get in and player like Frank Gore among others I can name shouldn’t be in or get in.

His most productive seasons stats wise came before Brady though.

I wanna see him string together a couple 1300 yard season and be truly elite.

My take on the HOF is only the true ELITE players should get in and player like Frank Gore among others I can name shouldn’t be in or get in.

He became a TD machine with Brady, but I get what you mean.

I get the argument against him. I'm obviously bias, but I get the point that he didn't have a crazy string of peak years. His consistently high floor is big to me. If he fucks around and catches Jerry's mark of 14 total it'd probably make him more of a lock.

Read about him feeling a way that his role in the defense made it easier for Myles Garrett to shine. Made it seem like his was getting double teams and it let Garrett ride solo. Where if anything it should have had the opposite affect for him. Clowney was always good for one freakish play in a game and then disaapper for 2 to 3 games before doing 2 freakish things in a game against a sub par opponent.

Read about him feeling a way that his role in the defense made it easier for Myles Garrett to shine. Made it seem like his was getting double teams and it let Garrett ride solo. Where if anything it should have had the opposite affect for him. Clowney was always good for one freakish play in a game and then disaapper for 2 to 3 games before doing 2 freakish things in a game against a sub par opponent.
Also that dirty hit on Wentz years ago while launching with the crown of his helmet

Back