Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NFL Season Thread

So you saying Fields ain’t worth multiple draft picks?

They can get what I think the better QBs and trade Fields for picks

They can get WAY better value giving up the number one or two overall pick than Fields. Plus Fields has improved this season. Starting over with a new QB is going backwards they don’t got shit around him.

They can get WAY better value giving up the number one or two overall pick than Fields. Plus Fields has improved this season. Starting over with a new QB is going backwards they don’t got shit around him.

Check it though.

Fields got 2 more years before they have to pay him big money right? So if he’s the QBy’all think he is he’s going to sit out that final year till they pay him and those picksin the next few drafts ain’t going to be there so they have to wait anyways.

they can get a new (I feel better) QB and get some picks by trading Fields and starting over and reset the clock for the team.

Picks in the 2024 even maybe 2025 draft ain’t gon help a player that needs the help now and gon be due a big contract when all the picks going to be used.

That’s just my take.

Check it though.

Fields got 2 more years before they have to pay him big money right? So if he’s the QBy’all think he is he’s going to sit out that final year till they pay him and those picksin the next few drafts ain’t going to be there so they have to wait anyways.

they can get a new (I feel better) QB and get some picks by trading Fields and starting over and reset the clock for the team.

Picks in the 2024 even maybe 2025 draft ain’t gon help a player that needs the help now and gon be due a big contract when all the picks going to be used.

That’s just my take.

Lol, whatever good good you smokin today pass me some.

I will say tho whoever trades for that 1 or 2 overall pick gonna give up some 2023 picks. At least the first couple rounds.

Man who the fuck is Justin Fields throwing to right now? Like seriously. Get him some help before you think about getting rid of him.

Only Cole Kmet and his offensive live is awful

The Bears need just about everything really. They don't have any foundational pieces on the offensive side of the ball outside of Kmet and he is only good and on defense Jaquan Brisker and Jack Sandborn looks like a beast a LB but other than that....its ugly

I hate running QBs. They don’t last.

Give me Mahomes and Burrow over players like Allen and Hurts.
Bills are going to regret allowing Allen to run into tackles so much. Hurts at least will try to get out of bounds. Although he has been known to try and break tackles for those extra yards

So Fields is a better prospect than Young and Stroud?

Y’all tripping

always choose the better QB. ALWAYS

Bills are going to regret allowing Allen to run into tackles so much. Hurts at least will try to get out of bounds. Although he has been known to try and break tackles for those extra yards

White Cam.

And he might end up like him too in about 3-4 more seasons

Get Fields a receiver like the Eagles did with AJ Brown for Hurts and see what happens

They should draft that kid from Tennessee

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

go head young nigga, talk yo shit.

Im sure dem old timey nfl vet niggas aint feelin dat.

Fuck Jeff Saturday btw. Cac jumped da line cuz his drinkin buddy is a pill poppin, coke head junkie who happens to own a NFL team

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

go head young nigga, talk yo shit.

Im sure dem old timey nfl vet niggas aint feelin dat.

Fuck Jeff Saturday btw. Cac jumped da line cuz his drinkin buddy is a pill poppin, coke head junkie who happens to own a NFL team
You really just be talking out ya ass for no reason

:mybad:

Dont get mad at me cuz i speak str8 facts homie

Irsay aint a pill poppin, coke head junkie who gave da HC job to his home boy. KNEE-grow pls.

Thats ur team but ya gotta facts.

The johnsons sum MAGA cacs on da low. It is what it is playboi

Back